Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spongebob Squarepants....Cool!

Here's a riddle...apart from the fish, the jellyfish, the squid, the oysters...who else live in the sea? None other than Spongebob Squarepants and friends....



(Photo from googles image)

I was waken up this morning by a song....actually not really a song....call it the theme song for Spongebob cartoon...damn....what a nuisance....disturbing me on Sunday.

What's so special about this Spongebob....I was about to switch off my TV...hmm...maybe I just can see a little bit... 5 minutes gone...maybe a few minutes more....and you know what?, I watched Spongebob until the end.


No wonder people like to watch this cartoon....its nautical nonsense...yeah maybe thats it...I cant really tell why....but do watch this cartoon...it will make you smile....I assure you...Yeap...I am going back to my Sunday sleep...








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails