Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lee Chong Way















(Picture source from reuters.)

Finally, after so many time trying, Dato' Lee Chong Wei finally beaten the great Lin Dan's wall in the final of the Japan Open Super series on sunday. Dato' Lee beat Lin Dan 22-20, 16-21 and 21-17.

Can somebody pinch me? I can't believe this is true. Am I dreaming? Is there any catch from Lin Dan? These are the things that really puzzled me. How he can lose to Dato' Lee. Hmm...may be this is just a Japan Open. No as prestigous as Thomas Cup or All England. Maybe he is sick....or he can say he is tired.

I am eager to know what will be his excuse. But after the long wait I missed the live telecast of the match.
Well the world number one player has beaten the rank number one player. Confused?



Its true...Lin Dan is the actual number one player and Dato' Lee Chong Wei is number one ranking on paper since he played more badminton than Lin Dan.

Let us see if Dato' Lee can beat him again. If he does it again than I can agree than this victory is not just a mere lucky day for Dato' Lee. Nevertheless, congratulation Dato' Lee. You have done it your way.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails