Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day ....

I watched this movie call John Q starred by Denzel Washington. A movie which was aired during this Father's Day.

A quick synopsis about this movie...John Quincy Archibald's son Michael collapses while playing baseball as a result of heart failure. John rushes Michael to a hospital emergency room where he is informed that Michael's only hope is a transplant. Unfortunately, John's insurance won't cover his son's transplant. Out of options, John Q. takes the emergency room staff and patients hostage until hospital doctors agree to do the transplant.

What I enjoyed most is that the movie shows how a father struggling to make his son cured....all effort was taken by him...but you can't do anything if money don't side you. John Q was trying to do the best for his son even the way he does it is wrong in the eyes of law. Like what I have said in my earlier article....the Laws are made to be broken...To those who have not seen this movie...see it...and this preview is the part I like most..Happy Father's Day...Enjoy!




P/s : I got this card for this Father's Day from my kids...Thank you my prince and princess, Izzat and Shaheera...


















Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what a beautiful card! =D Happy Belated Father's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated father day bro...cool la ur kids..i wish one day dapat kad cam nie bia dah ada anak..hehehe..anyway...john q and pursuit to happyness my favourite...belajar mengerti kehidupan seorang bapa yang tabah...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails